Here’s a few of my favorite glamorous retailers online and around the city of Omaha.
- Von Maur – My old job, but will forever be my job to find you great pieces!
- Tory Burch – My rose gold flats are a staple. I’ll also take the $398 tote and a few heels! ;).
- MESH – Super cute LA chic pieces you won’t find just anywhere!
- Ann Taylor – Very work place chic.
- LOFT – I own 99.9% of their tops and shorts!
- H&M – All of my jackets for the office are from here.
- White House Black Market – Beyond classy!
- Francesca’s – A cute boutique for affordable staples.
- Younkers – My old stomping grounds. High-end labels for a great deal!
- Village Pointe – So glam. An upscale shopping center in the city.
- Regency Court Omaha – Warren Buffet’s Borsheims resides here. (Can you say diamonds are a gal’s best friend?!)
- Gap – Jeans, jackets, and vests have my name written all over it!
- Nordstrom – I LOVE IT ALL!
- Anthropologie – Adorable upscale fashion for the gals who don’t look at the price tag . . . AKA ME!
- Forever 21 – Cheap and fun to last a few seasons – Sandals are my fave.
- Steven Madden – Winter boots are from here – SO CHIC!
- Target – Yes, I buy it all. A•New•Day, Who What Wear, & Heath & Heartland by Chip & Joanna Gaines are my go-to lines!
Happy holiday shopping! Remember the reason for the season.